Thanks for your interest in an institutional membership! (If you are not registering for an institutional membership, please fill our our registration form for individual members.)
Registering an institution is just a little more complicated than registering an individual, so please take a moment to read through the instructions below.
- If you are logged into your individual account, log out before registering your institution.
- First Name & Last Name: Give the name of the contact person for your institution.
- Email address: WordPress requires a unique email address for each account, so the email used to register the institution cannot also be used to create an individual account.
- Username: An abbreviated name of your institution. The only way to change this later is to re-register.
- Name of Institution: The full name of your institution.
- Individual Member 1 & Individual Member 2: Each institutional membership comes with two free individual memberships (including free access to the Journal of Arabian Studies). Fill in the name of the individuals in these boxes. After the institutional membership is paid the webmaster will give access to the website to the two individuals specified. If these individuals have not already registered on the site, they will need to do so. If you have any questions or problems, please send and email to email@example.com.
After registration, log in and pay institutional dues.