The Gulf University for Science and Technology (www.gust.edu.kw) is Kuwait's first private, American-model university with an enrollment of approximately 3,600 students. GUST currently offers programs in the Arts and Sciences, as well as Business—including an MBA. All instruction is in English. The university invites applications for several full-time positions. All candidates are expected to hold a PhD in a relevant field by the time of application and have a demonstrated record of scholarly achievement. Research interests in the MENA region are welcomed but not expected.
The following positions are open, full details of which can be found on the website listed below.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Open Rank Professor in English - Linguistics and Translation
- Open Rank Professor of Composition/TESOL
- Open Rank Professor of Mass Communication - Media Production/Broadcast Specialist
- Open Rank Professor of Mass Communication - Strategic Communication
- Open Rank Professor of Mass Communication - Emerging Media
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Math and Natural Sciences - Applied Mathematics
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Computer Science
College of Business
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Management
- Assistant or Associate or Full Professor of Finance
- Instructor in MIS
- Open Rank Professor of Accounting
GUST offers generous salaries and an excellent package, including housing and transportation allowances, educational allowances for dependents, private medical and dental plans, as well as annual return airfare home. Kuwait is also a tax-free country.
Interested applicants are requested to visit our vacancies page at: https://www.gust.edu.kw/vacancies and fill out the online form for the corresponding position. Then upload supporting documents, including a cover letter, CV, and the names and contact information for at least three references. A confirmation of the submission will be sent immediately.
Review of applications begins in December 2016 and will continue until the positions are filled.