Login to renew your membership, access member-only content, or update your profile.
Register to create an account and pay your membership dues.
(If you are registering your institution, please use our registration form for institutions.)
Annual Dues (2017 calendar year):
Thank you for your interest in joining AGAPS. AGAPS is a 501(c)(3) public charity organization under the IRS code (ID #46-3730348), meaning that all donations are fully tax-deductible!
Please consider making an additional contribution to help AGAPS build for the future!
There are two ways to pay AGAPS membership dues:
Option 1: Pay by credit card via the "Join AGAPS" or "Login" buttons above.
Option 2: Pay by check. Make check out to AGAPS and send to: AGAPS Membership, PO Box 8721, Monterey, CA 93943, and be sure to include your name, institutional affiliation and email with your check.
In addition to helping make possible AGAPS activities, your membership gives you access to a password-protected area on this website that contains teaching and research resources, and access to the Journal of Arabian Studies. AGAPS membership allows you to:
- Free access to the Journal of Arabian Studies
- Serve in the AGAPS organizational structure
- Be eligible for any awards and prizes such as Best Dissertation and Best Graduate Student Paper
- Be eligible to have your panel sponsored at MESA
- An exceptional network of colleagues
Future membership benefits will include:
- Access to a password-protected web site with Teaching and Research Resources, as well as member’s database
- Participation in institutional liaisons and collaborative networks for field research opportunities